Thursday, August 13, 2015

Guest Post: Ignoring the rule of the amulet (By Jona)



I don't care what dad said, I just HAVE TO jerk off. Even if it means we won't be able to switch back into our own bodies.

Dad and I decided to switch bodies for a day, so I could experience it was no fun being an adult. It would be a good learning experience for me, he opined. Dad always said that being a teenager was way easier than being an adult, because as an adult, you have all kinds of responsibilities. So he got an amulet from the Amulets-R-Us store to swap lives for a day. However, according to the amulet salesman, there was one condition: we could not give in to any kind of sexual desire while being in the body of the other person. If we did, the swap would be irrevocable and we'd be stuck in each other's bodies for the rest of our lives.

So this morning, we swapped lives. I became him, a 38-year-old businessman, and he became me, a 14-year-old boy. He went to school in my uniform and I went to work in his suit. Luckily, we had each other's memories, so I knew how to do his job and I knew the names of everyone around the office. At first, I thought it was easy, but the feeling in my dick became more and more difficult to ignore. It seemed to have a mind of its own, springing up every time that hot young intern boy came into my office. Damn, he's such a cute guy, and he has the nicest round ass. I just couldn't take it anymore… During my lunch break, I decided to jerk off. It felt so good feeling my dad's dick and spilling my load.

This evening, I'll have the hard task telling my dad we won't be able to change back because I couldn't control my urges. But you know what? He'll just have to accept it. I'm the dad from now on, and if he doesn't like it, then that's tough. He'll have to get used to me calling him SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate this