Friday, August 28, 2015

Guest Post: Keeps Popping Up (By Jona)



Now the kid's having his afternoon nap, I can do the dishes. Being a kid, playing all day, can be exhausting. And the little one is only five years old, so he still likes to have a nap from time to time. Besides, it has been thirty years since he was five.
You see, my dad and I switched bodies yesterday. It was my birthday yesterday and he had forgotten to get me a present. As a single dad, he rarely had time to go out to hunt for presens. On his way home from work, he had quickly bought an old amulet in a magic store that supposedly could switch two people's bodies. He thought a "magic" amulet would make me happy. Little did he know that the amulet actually worked, as it swapped our minds. I was suddenly in my dad's body and he was in mine. He was quite shocked to see it had worked and insisted we'd change back. But I said it was my birthday present and that it would be unfair if he already took it away. He thought it over for a few seconds and agreed, as long as we'd change back in the evening.
It was great being in a grown-up body! I felt stronger and when I went outside, people treated me as an adult. Dad somehow also seemed to enjoy his time being me. He was a bit down in the mouth in the beginning, but as the day went on, he started to enjoy playing with my friends in the backyard. When the evening came, he was completely worn out from all the playing and he fell asleep next to me on the couch. So I put him in my bed. Well, his bed for the time being.
The next morning, he came downstairs and said "Good morning, daddy!" to me. I was quite surprised. Why did he call me "daddy"? During breakfast, he asked if he could have his (my?) best friend Charlie over again to play with. Not once did he say anything about the switch we made the day before. Had he forgotten everything? In everything he did and said, he seemed to be a little boy. I agreed to have Charlie over in the afternoon, but only if he cleaned up his room. He sulked a bit and said he didn't want to, but I put my foot down. I wanted to teach my kid he also had responsibilities in the household. Dad wasn't too happy, but finally said "Ok, daddy!" and went upstairs. Again I was surprised by the dad-son interaction between us. It somehow felt so natural for me to be the dad.
After I tucked him in for his afternoon nap, I went to do some household chores myself, starting with the dishes. It seems as if we're going to stay this way. I'm the dad from now on, and – if I say so myself – I seem to have the job pretty much under control. There's only one problem that keeps popping up: my penis has been getting stiff a couple of times since I've become my dad and I don't know what to do about it. I'm afraid to ask my dad, as he is a kid now and doesn't seem to remember anything. Maybe if I stroke it, it'll go away...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate this